IEEEP Fair 2013 - Success Story
- IEEEP Fair 2013 worked out as an exclusive platform for buyers and sellers, where 200 National & International principals/exhibitors represented from more than 45 Engineering sectors
- The participants met and discussed business opportunities with potential trade visitors from different industries at Expo Centre Karachi.
- Latest technology products and services were displayed to serve the industry with innovative solutions in the field of Electrical, Electronics and Industrial Automation
- IEEEP Fair 2013 provided an interactive platform where Government officials, Technocrats and Decisions Makers gathered under one roof
- Besides successful management, the event gained wide media coverage by print / electronic media and post event reports were also published in renowned engineering & Industrial publications
- The events was enthusiastically visited by the students of various engineering universities and technical institutions along with faculty members and alumni. Innovative and unique projects by engineering students were also displayed.